- Asbestos Removal
Asbestaway maintains stringent in-house controls and procedures to guarantee the highest possible standards in asbestos removal, packaging, transport and disposal.
- Site Specific Documentation
All site-specific method statements, risk assessments and follow up paperwork will be supplied by Asbestaway.
- Waste Transfer Forms & Final Disposal Certificates
Asbestaway provide waste transfer forms and final disposal certificates for all our customers for their records and proof of final safe disposal of the asbestos.
For a competitive asbestos removal quotation please contact us and we will be pleased to assist you. If you require us to complete a site visit prior to issuing a quotation, please contact one of our team members.
WHY CHOOSE ASBESTAWAY?
- Having been in business since 2002, Asbestaway has years of industry experience. Our team is highly qualified, trained and skilled to carry out all asbestos removal services correctly and safely.
- At Asbestaway, we want to offer our customers the best possible value. We constantly monitor our competitors’ prices so that we can remain competitive and provide a cost-effective alternative.
- Asbestaway provide a comprehensive and turnkey service – from the initial contact right through to final documentation, we will handle all aspects of the asbestos removal and disposal.
Who can identify asbestos? Who can carry out an asbestos survey?
The sampling and analysis of materials suspected to contain asbestos must only be undertaken by a competent person or company and is independent of our work. Please contact us if you require contact details for analytical companies operating in your area.
Can I remove asbestos myself?
Due to the harmful effects of asbestos on the health of yourself and those around you when it is not handled correctly, it is important that a professional and fully qualified team remove this for you.
Can I throw away asbestos?
The disposal of asbestos waste should only be undertaken by a licensed waste contractor and brought to an authorised facility. Asbestos is treated as Hazardous Waste, the disposal of which is highly regulated.